Dear Meengma who scribbles at i scribble..!!,
Thank you very much for giving me the Liebster Blog Award. :-) What a nice surprise!!
I’m going to copy paste what he wrote (hehehe):
“Liebster is a German word meaning dearest arey.”
If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
It’s tough to pick just five because I read many blogs. But here’s five anyways. (what a hypocrite hahahaha) no particular order ma hai.
1. i scribble..!! No, it’s not just because he gave me the award. hahahaha but i do love to read his scribbles. and he recently inspired me to do a drawing on our awesome transportation system.
2. nepali smart, genius with words, funny, quirky…
3. encounters and discoveries made during my ramblings he’s adorable. period.
4. Doughnuts and Dilemmas. it says her blog can’t be found. i’m sure she’ll be back. her poems leave me awe-inspired every time.
(note: link updated)
5. Tales of Twisted Fibers AWESOMENESSSS! i’ll be brain dead if i even tried doing things she does.
Ok, i’m going to give one more award. i have to.
6. Thoughts that itch. he doesn’t write frequently, but when he does, i like it. i quote him: “My mind is a pressure cooker and the longer i wait for a sithhi, the bigger the explosion will be.” (umm…i am assuming he’s a guy…hahahaha)